"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/02/24 at 4:10am
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New Businesses at Shades Mtn. Plaza (Read 20509 times)
galaxiegrace

40 Years in BP &
Counting...

Re: New Businesses at Shades Mtn. Plaza
Reply #30 - 06/16/08 at 4:42pm

The Bluff Park post office has never done me wrong, and have always been cheerful to me.  

I wonder why all my life the sign for that post office said zip code 35226 and now its something different???

IP Logged
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #31 - 06/17/08 at 1:04pm

Quote from galaxiegrace on 06/16/08 at 4:42pm:
The Bluff Park post office has never done me wrong, and have always been cheerful to me.

I wonder why all my life the sign for that post office said zip code 35226 and now its something different???

It's been 35260 as long as we've had a PO Box there, which has been since 1995.

IP Logged
galaxiegrace

40 Years in BP &
Counting...

Reply #32 - 06/17/08 at 1:11pm

I think that is about when they changed it, because I moved back from Mobile, Alabama in the summer of '95 and that was I think when I noticed it.  I asked one time at the Post Office but I don't remember their answer... I'm too young for Old Timers Disease!

IP Logged
RockviewResident

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #33 - 06/18/08 at 10:28am

A Mexican restaurant would be great!

War Eagle!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company