"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/20/24 at 9:46pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Local Maroon Jeep (Read 27298 times)
nickel4al

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: Local Maroon Jeep
Reply #45 - 03/29/10 at 10:02am

Just curious Newfie Mom but how did you even bring up this other kid, that the guy at the checkout knew what you were talking about...that just seems kinda weird sounding...

stangviperred   IP Logged
kmaallday
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #46 - 04/11/10 at 9:31pm

Wink hi just like to say thank all of you for taking the time out of your busy day to talk about me and my nice beautiful jeep it does run and it sounds great im glad yall think so too.

IP Logged
OleBloo

Reply #47 - 04/11/10 at 11:30pm

lol

*~OleBloo~*
Email   IP Logged
roxy
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #48 - 04/12/10 at 4:42pm

glad you are on !
please read the very 1st post  
we are just wanting you to SLOW DOWN and drive safe Smiley  
if you think its cool its NOT , go find a dirt road in the country to drive crazy.
But please just slow down.

roxy roxy   IP Logged
kmfab
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #49 - 04/12/10 at 9:06pm

has anyone seen a primer gray trans am with a black hood driver ridiculously fast through our streets? Angry

IP Logged
rolling stone
YaBB Newbies

I like Bluff Park...

Reply #50 - 04/13/10 at 12:03am

hey nickel4al - stupid is as stupid does.   you know kids can't keep their mouths shut.  too much for them not to want to brag about something.  kid was bragging.  i asked where the house was that all the partying was going on at and he just spilled his guts, so to speak.

hey Jeep Boy.  you've been tagged.  admit it.  all we want you to do is SLOW DOWN and pay attention to all the kids and people walking.  easy concept for most people.  it really doesn't require a high school education.  by the way, the Jeep could use a wash!

IP Logged
kmaallday
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #51 - 04/13/10 at 5:58pm

thanks newfie ill make sure to get on that mam anything for my number 1 fan!

IP Logged
kmfab
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #52 - 04/13/10 at 9:57pm

i would just like to say, Newfie_mom u can talk about stupid is as stupid does and high school diplomas all u want if it makes you feel all high and mighty.... but last time i checked stay at home mom didnt require a diploma either! despirate house wives is a show not reality! so find something better to do besides pregnant dog
 and mone about everyone in bluff park or move it wont hurt my feelings!  
 Wink

IP Logged
RockviewResident

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #53 - 04/14/10 at 11:22am

It's obvious you don't have a high school diploma, all we have to do is look at your atrocious spelling.

War Eagle!
  IP Logged
harvardmba

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #54 - 04/14/10 at 11:39am

not real sure who the actual posters are in this thread but, if one of them is the mother of this young man, you really need to take a hard look at how you are raising and enabeling him to exhibit poor judgement and behavior. It will come back to rest at your doorstep some day.

Email   IP Logged
kmfab
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #55 - 04/14/10 at 1:16pm

i do have a diploma and to be honest i dont care what my spelling looks like because this is some stupid forum. i was just making a point! if u have time to sit and correct my comment u have no life!

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #56 - 04/14/10 at 1:26pm

For all-
Please make sure to look over the rules of this forum and respect other posters and readers.

http://bluffparkal.org/bpforum/YaBB.pl?num=1207016752

Email WWW   IP Logged
kmaallday
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #57 - 04/14/10 at 9:17pm

newfie_mom are u away?

IP Logged
kmfab
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #58 - 04/14/10 at 9:21pm

she is now!!!!!!!!!! Grin

IP Logged
Cambo Rambo
YaBB Newbies

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #59 - 04/14/10 at 10:51pm

Hi Bluff Park.  I have just joined the forum and noticed the large number of posts on a maroon jeep that many people see as a threat and menace to the neighborhood.  I have also seen the reckless and unsafe driving of the individual in the maroon jeep.  I have recently called the police about this threat to out neighborhood safety.  I believe that we will see some action from the Hoover police in the very near future.  I have a couple of friends in the department that Iserved with in Iran......good guys......these cops will watch out for us.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company