"For, About and By Bluff Park, Alabama"

Home Neighborhood Updates Bluff Park Information Bluff Park Businesses About and Contact Neighborhood Watch Bluff Park Forum Community Billboard Op/Ed (Coming Soon) Heather's Corner

Spread the word!  Like us on Facebook:  

Follow us on Twitter

Get the Book "Images of America: Hoover" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs   

Get the Book "Images of America: Bluff Park" by BluffParkAL.org's own Heather Skaggs

Check out the Event Calendar for "Images of America: Bluff Park" and "Images of America: Hoover"

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Welcome to the Bluff Park, Alabama Forum
05/18/24 at 1:48pm
News: Welcome to BluffParkAL.org, serving as THE Bluff Park Neighborhood Web Site since 2006
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
dump trucks on Rockland (Read 28154 times)
bpresident
Global Moderator

I Love Bluff Park!

Re: dump trucks on Rockland
Reply #105 - 08/08/08 at 2:25pm

Quote from Forolemiss on 08/08/08 at 2:16pm:
I guess I meant to say Alford and Lakspur but not imply a corner.

So I suppose we're talking about the same property.  You think that, based on what they are doing, that this is going to become another house where people put their construction equipment, similar to the Audobon house.  If that's the case, then I would agree that it is not acceptable.

IP Logged
Forolemiss

Keep BP Beautiful

Reply #106 - 08/08/08 at 2:58pm

I am not really a gambler, but I'll put up $50 that by year end the yard will be filled with trucks and their neighbors will not be happy.

IP Logged
BluffParkWriter
Global Moderator

I Love sugar cookies
with splenda

Reply #107 - 08/08/08 at 7:03pm

Some info on 928 Alford Ave - construction that the last few post today have been about. City info I got says the project IS a driveway which was speculated in an early post. Property owner does not need a permit for that. The property has also been sold so... new owner, private property

_Mod

Email WWW   IP Logged
Forolemiss

Keep BP Beautiful

Reply #108 - 08/11/08 at 3:52pm

I still maintain that it will become a construction equipment storage yard by year-end!!!  I see no takers on the $50 bet.  Hmmmm.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Guy

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #109 - 08/18/08 at 9:32am

That's a sucker bet. My wife told me she saw all the heavy trucks/equipment before they even started the driveway/parking lot project so we know they are going to be parked there. Plus the fact that there are like 10 or so males that all live in the house or are at the house quite a bit. Might as well get on the phone Hoover about the business that is about to get cranking out of the house..........

IP Logged
Forolemiss

Keep BP Beautiful

Reply #110 - 08/18/08 at 3:38pm

Not trying to tick you off BPG, but I don't think the City is going to listen to you.  They didn't listen to me.  Well nobody ever does, but nonetheless GOOD LUCK.

IP Logged
Bluff Park Guy

I Love Bluff Park!

Reply #111 - 08/19/08 at 4:03pm

ForOleMiss-  
Did anything ever become of the complaint that was filed about the newer house on Alford that has all the trucks, trailers, cement mixers, etc. sitting around? From what I could tell, it looks like they just tried to build a fence to hide some of it.

IP Logged
Forolemiss

Keep BP Beautiful

Reply #112 - 08/20/08 at 9:21am

Nothing happened at all.  Hoover said they would call after they looked at it.  So either they haven't looked at it or they didn't call.  

Now you have another situation cropping up at Larkspur and Alford.  You are going to have 20 people packed into a 3 bedroom house with a ton of construction equipment in the front and back yard.  

It is going to look like crap.  Mark my words!! So feel free to file a complaint!!!  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

godaddy stats

All Content ©2006-2014 BluffParkAl.org - All Rights Reserved - Site Designed and Hosted by PC Medics of Alabama/An RFS Enterprises Company